S-commerce intern/social media praktik
ABOUT THE COMPANY PRINTWORKS was launched in late 2016 and our international expansion has already taken a strong momentum. We are currently available in 30 countries and many of Europe's most reputable stores, such as Selfridges, Le Bon Marche, Galeries Lafayette and Conran Shop. PRINTWORKS is also widely available across our home market in Åhléns, Designtorget, Lagerhaus, NK and Akademibokhandeln among others. In November 2017, we launched the global e-commerce site printworksmarket.com.
About the job
As a Social Media & Influencer Marketing Intern you will work closely with our Social Media Team to assist the team with content in social media and collaborations with influencers all around the world.
- Create and establish relationships with influencers around the world
- Be a part of the Social Media Team and develop new ideas to improve our social media progress.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media)
- Assist in planning marketing campaigns and events
- An interest in fashion, interior and social media
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Your are trustworthy, creative and social with a desire to meet new people
- Strong organizational skills along with an ability to multitask and take initiative
- Studying within marketing or communication
- Minimum time of internship is 8 weeks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Swedish and English.
- Knowledge in a foreign language language is highly desired, especially French and German.
- Experience creating online content.
Please submit a brief statement and CV in English or Swedish to: email@example.com. We will contact for interviews on a rolling basis.