Sales Coordinator - Stockholm
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Lifestyle brand PRINTWORKS was launched in late 2016 and our international expansion has already taken a strong momentum. We are currently available in 30 countries and many of Europe's most reputable stores, such as Selfridges, Le Bon Marche, Galeries Lafayette and Conran Shop. PRINTWORKS is also widely available across our home market in Åhléns, Designtorget, Lagerhaus, NK and Akademibokhandeln among others. In November 2017, we launched the global e-commerce site printworksmarket.com.
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you enjoy taking on new challenges, working with cross-functional teams and get excitement from working in a face paced and creative environment? Then Printworks is a great place for you! We are in search of an ambitious, motivated individual to join our growing sales team. This person will play a critical role in developing the PRINTWORKS business on the international market.
- Assisting 2 senior International sales people
- Handle all order processing and invoicing with accuracy and timeliness
- Communicating delays, back orders or any other relevant information to sales partners and clients
- Ownership of B2B Newsletter and promotional materials for sales related activities
- Monitor stock levels and notify team when re-orders are necessary
- B2B Customer Service – from processing orders and sending invoices, to taking re-orders
- Daily communication with our warehouse to insure all shipping guidelines for key accounts are followed
- Administrative duties such as logging orders, sales reporting, etc.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and Swedish
- 1-2 years proven experience in a similar sales support role
- Service minded with good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a problem-solving mindset
- Well organized and responsible
- Adaptable, welcome change and challenges
- Team player with a level of dedication
- Well familiar with Microsoft office, plus if you have experience with Navision
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to learn about building an international business and grow within the company. Our office environment is creative, open and friendly. Our leadership promotes a positive work/life balance and allows individuals to explore and develop in areas of interest. The employment is full-time.
Please submit a brief statement and CV in English to: email@example.com. We will contact for interviews on a rolling basis.