Social Media Marketing intern
Part time or full time internship: Social Media Marketing
Printworks is a Swedish design company within gift and lifestyle products. In our lovely head headquarter at Hötorget, in the heart of central Stockholm you will find a mix of publishers, designers, editors, production managers, account managers and e-commerce directors. All sharing the same vision - to create products that engages and develops people in their everyday life.
We now offer an internship for you who study marketing. You will be part of creating Printworks / Paginas presence in digital channels globally. We are looking for someone seeking a challenge that can also lead to a future employment within the design and lifestyle industry.
• Initiate and manage relationships with brand ambassadors and influencers.
• Contact and manage cooperation with social partners and social accounts.
• A strong commitment and natural interest in working with social media.
• A team player - but who is not afraid to come up with suggestions and ideas.
• Experience of, or strong interest in the digital marketing world.
• Has an interest in design, interior design or trends.
• Work in a new thinking and growing online business in a positive business environment.
• Nice open spaces at Hötorget in central Stockholm.
• For the right person the opportunity will be open for employment after internship/education.
• 10 - 40 h / week
• Start date: as soon as possible
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Marketing Intern" no later than 2017-09-20.